Private Message Quick Access
- Select the inbox to easily view all of private messages on the upper right of the navigation bar.
- Select the name of the user who's messages to view, in the messages dropdown.
- Select View Inbox to view all messages, at the bottom of the dropdown.
Private Messaging Inbox
- Select the Create a New Message Icon, to create a new message to a new user(s) on the upper left.
- The name at the top of the message screen is the user's who messages the user is viewing.
- To search messages use search box, on the right above the list of messages.
- Select a user's name to the left to view the messages associated with that user.
- To hide the message thread, hover over the listing of the user, and select the "X" in the bottom right corner of the user's listing.
- At the top right of the message box select the three dot's icon for message options. The options are as follows:
- Mark Unread
- Hide Conversation
- Block Member
- Delete your Messages
- Delete Conversation
- At the bottom of the message screen, type a message to the user pulled up. Users can attach images, documents, and send emojis.
- Select "Send Reply," to send the message, located on the bottom right.